All of our fees below include an attorney consultation to answer your questions.
- Design Patent Application: Call for quote.
- Utility Patent Application: Call for quote.
- Provisional Patent Application: Call for quote
- Patent Search: starting at $850
- Response to Patent Office Action: Call for quote.
- PCT (Foreign Patent) Application (from existing US Patent Application): $5000 includes filing fees
- Initial filing of non-PCT patent application abroad: $1500 (plus foreign counsel fees, foreign filing fees, and translation fees)
- Filing U.S. Utility Application based upon originally foreign filed application in ready for filing condition: $1,700 (plus USPTO fees)
- Patent Infringement Opinion: Call for quote.
- Litigation and other IP, business and entertainment consulting: standard hourly rate
- Trademark Application: $575 (Plus USPTO filing fee)
- Trademark Search Comprehensive: $400 (Search includes: Attorney consultation, USPTO database, all US State databases, Dun & Bradstreet, business directories, tradenames, domain names)
- International Extensive Madrid Protocol Search: Call for quote
- US Design Application Search: $550
- California Trademark Application: $900
- Response to Trademark Office Action: Call for quote.
- Petition to revive: $500.00 (plus USPTO $100 filing fee and USPTO extension of time fee at $150 per 6 months intervals)
- Foreign Trademark Madrid Protocol Applications: Call for quote
- Statement of Use: $400 (plus USPTO filing fee of $100)
- Section 8 & 15 Declaration: $900
- CA Corporation or LLC formation: starting at $1050 (includes attorney consultation CA filing fees, and Federal Tax Identification Number).
- Contract review or negotiation: Hourly or flat fee may be available.
- Sale of Business: greater of $2,500 or 5%
- Purchase of Business: greater of $4,000 or 5%
- Domain Name Escrow Transfer: Call for quote
- Domain Name Disputes (UDRP or Litigation): Call for quote
IP AND CIVIL LITIGATION
- Trademark, Patent, Copyright, Trade Secret, Internet Litigation: standard hourly rate, in some cases alternative billing arrangements my be available.
- Preparation or response to cease and desist letter and other pre-litigation dispute resolution: standard hourly rate.
- UDRP/Cybersqatting Domain Name Disputes (WIPO or National Arbitration Forum): standard hourly rate or in some cases flat fee available.
- Trademark Opposition and Cancellation Proceedings with the TTAB: standard hourly rate.
(The above pricing may be modified without notice depending on the complexity of the client's matter.)